Solar Supply Chain News Roundup
This month, our focus has been on navigating the supply chain issues due to the Department of Commerce probe. Below are the top articles we’ve found covering this issue.
- Petition: Tell Congress: No New Tariffs on Solar Imports
- SEIA, May 19: Bipartisan Lawmakers Representing Nearly 200 Million Americans Unite Against Solar Tariff Case
- Canary Media, May 18: BNEF says Auxin misinterpreted its research in calling for solar tariffs
- The Washington Post, May 7: White House alarmed that Commerce probe is ‘smothering’ solar industry
- CNN, May 6: Solar energy projects are grinding to a halt in the US amid investigation into parts from China
- Electrek, May 2: Here’s how a new US protectionist move is backfiring badly on the US solar industry [update]
- The Washington Post, April 28: Outlook for solar industry is clouded by Commerce Department probe
- SEIA Analysis, April 27: Tariff Case Cuts Solar Deployment Forecasts Nearly in Half, 100,000 Jobs at Risk
- The Carbon Copy Podcast, April 27: How One Company Could Crush the US Solar Industry
- Canary Media, April 25: Will the Biden administration let one company kill US solar?
- SEIA, April 22: Earth Day 2022: America’s Clean Energy Progress Under Threat